"Discovery isn't just reserved for prospecting new customers. It's something that should be ongoing throughout the relationship" ~ Ronni Gaun
So said Ronni Gaun, Top 100 Customer Success Strategist in 2020 when I interviewed her for the Key Account Management in Action Vodcast.
Ronni shared many reasons why customer success is so important right now, not least because it's moved beyond how a customer uses your solution to why.And that means:
- Be alert to churn queues
- Find expansion opportunities
- Understand your customers business
- Ask questions that go beyond the obvious
- Reflect on what's important to your customers
- Always know what your next step is
The Many Reasons Why Customer Success is Important w. Ronni Gaun
The customer success revolution is here. It's become a human-to-human movement that drives growth and Ronni Gaun, a top 100 customer success strategist in 2020, explains why it's important and how business can benefit.