2020 was the year key account management went virtual. But what happens when the new normal arrives and are you ready?
I caught up with David Ventura on this episode of KAMCast (one of the few podcasts dedicated to key account management
We talked about:
- The effects of the pandemic on key account management, our clients and our organisations
- How key account managers will need to adapt as face-to-face meetings return
- How to best engage with c-suite decision makers
- The practicalities of meeting in person
- Why you should focus on meeting value, not frequency or location.
It was a very timely discussion and regardless of what you've planned on engaging with your key contacts, or how close to "normal" you feel, I'd encourage you to listen to the episode and take a few moments to reflect.
How will you change your approach to key account management as you manage the transition to the next normal?